Monday, August 24, 2015

Who Am I

Who Am I?

My Name is Brandon. I am the youngest of three kids in my family. I am a first generation American with dual citizenship in Italy. Both of my parents are from a southern Italy town called Calabria. I have a brother named Anthony who is a sophomore at the University of Missouri and another named Damien who is out of college and owns a LED lighting company. I have a nephew Kaden who is 8 and a niece/goddaughter McKenna who in September will turn 3. In college I want to study Civil Engineering and Architectural Engineering at the University of Missouri. In my free time I like to design houses and other buildings. My Dream is to design a sky rise in one of the major cities in America and own a flat in Pittsburgh.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon, I really liked your blog post. Do you want to go to Mizzou also? Oh and by the way Matt Damon will forever be better than Ben Affleck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Bravo! Il mio nonno ha nasciato nel Calabria! But what town? My Grandpa was from Cosenza and my Grandma was from Rende! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete